Monday, November 5, 2012

Deep House Archives Vol. 34 - Poetic License


Greetings,

In the midst of Autumn, something to warm you up.

Special thanks go to Dreamer7112 for providing the photo art for the mix.

Don't forget that you can also join the deep house archives mailing list to receive alerts about updates. Also, if you enjoy the mixes and happen to be a resident advisor member, why don't you check outTheo's RA page and support the dj by adding him to your favorites.

Here's the tracklisting for the mix


40 thieves feat qzen - don’t turn it off (brennan green mix) - permanent vacation 
ada - happy birthday - pampa records 
lee m kelsall - on the road (matt fear remix) - hot waves 
rampa & re.you feat meggy - my life - rebirth 
paolo rocco - move body move forward - klasse recordings 
guy gerber - one day in may - visionquest 
spiritchaser - conch - guess source 
crazy p - changes (hot toddy remix) - 2020 vision 
hot chip - how do you do (todd terje remix) - domino 
jimpster - can’t stop loving - freerange 
maetrik - walk alone (maceo plex revenge) - ellum audio 
house of house - rushing to paradise (dj harvey streets mix) - white label 
m.a.n.d.y. & booka shade - home (kollektiv turmstrasse interstellar mix) - get physical 
bugsy & dirty channels feat amina - alone (pezzner remix & josh wink rethink dub) - ovum 
frank wiedemann & ry cuming - howling (ame remix) - innervisions

Enjoy!

(front cover jpeg) - (back cover jpeg)

7 comments:

franky said...

top notch once again! thanks

Anonymous said...

I have to say I am impressed. I really enjoy your taste and consistency of taste. I've been on your mailing list for many years now and must confess I have not taken the time to look you up. UCLA? Wow man. My name is JP Sara and I am from Toronto. I live and work in Laos. Thank you for your dedication to deep house music. If ever I am in Montreal I'll see if it's possible to hear you play.

JESSE ONE said...

Once again...... crack for your ears..... you rock buddy....

JESSE ONE

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Theo,

I love your mixes. Keep on going with this. I'm downloading your mixes for many years now even before you've been out for a while and I'm sorry this is my first compliment. So I say again, very good and thank you!
-
While listening your latest mix I'm just wondering why it's recorded in mono (?)

Anonymous said...

Sounded fine to me....?

Anonymous said...

Love!!!!! the first track